This eLearning package takes a step-by-step walk through the ISO 45001 standard, and is compatible with all Learning Management Systems that support SCORM.
About Our “Steps” courses:
Our Steps to the Standard series of courses are designed to provide you with step-by-step guidance for meeting each clause and requirement of the standard, helping you set up your management system in a logical order. Interactive examples demonstrate tried and tested methods for designing your documentation, with useful hints and tips to help keep you on track.
Lesson 1: Introduction
- Key factors for success
- Purchasing the Standard
Lesson 2: Clauses 1-4
- Clause 1 – Scope of 45001
- Clause 2 – Normative References
- Clause 3 – Terms and Definitions
- Clause 4 – Context of the Organisation
Lesson 3: Clauses 5 & 6
- Clause 5.1 – Leadership
- Clause 5.2 – Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Clause 5.3 – Organisational Roles, Responsibilities and Authority
- Clause 5.4 – Consultation and Participation of workers
- Clause 6. – Planning
- Clause 6.1.2 – Hazards, Risks and Opportunities
- Clause 6.1.3 – Determining Legal and other requirements
- Clause 6.1.4 – Planning action
- Clause 6.2.2 – Planning to achieve OH&S objectives
Lesson 4: Clauses 7 & 8
- Clause 7.1 – Resources
- Clause 7.2 – Competence
- Clause 7.3 – Awareness
- Clause 7.4 – Communication
- Clause 8 – Operational Planning and Control
- Clause 8.1.2 – Eliminating hazards
- Clause 8.1.3 – Management of change
- Clause 8.1.4 – Emergency preparedness and response
Lesson 5: Clauses 9 & 10
- Clause 9 – Performance Evaluation
- Clause 9.1 – Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- Clause 9.2 – Internal Audit
- Clause 9.3 – Management review
- Clause 10 – Improvement
Who can Take this Course?
This course is suitable for those who are completely new to ISO 45001, and those who have some knowledge of the standard, and is designed to assist in the implementation of an Occupational Health & Safety Management System to the requirements of the ISO standard.
How do I Put the Course on my LMS?
This SCORM Package arrives as a set of zip files (one for each lesson), which can be uploaded directly into your SCORM compatible LMS. Your LMS will record which employees have taken the course and when, allowing you to adequately manage your competency and training requirements (clause 7 of the standard).
What if my LMS isn’t SCORM Compatible?
If your LMS is not SCORM compatible, we recommend using Talent LMS. If you have any questions or would like our help to set up your new LMS, please get in touch!
Questions about SCORM? Head over to our FAQ page!
Need some help with ISO Standards, Management Systems, Audits or anything else? Our friends over at Assent Risk Management have qualified and experienced consultants ready to assist you.