There are many incidents and events which could cause disruption for your organisation, and it is essential to plan for the recovery of your organisation.
This Business Continuity Management Basics course will guide you though setting up a plan for:
- Identifying and assessing risks and potential disruption
- Identifying and assessing the key elements of your organisation
- Setting out timescales and strategies for recovery
- Assigning responsibilities within your organisation
- Setting out a recovery plan appropriate to identified risks and potential incidents
- Exercises to test and improve your business continuity plan
- Documenting your plan & other essential information, and ensuring it is accessible to those who need it.